Thursday, June 12, 2008

Welcome to fish.net.my

Welcome to http://www.fish.net.my/ blogging community.
Created on this day, the beginning of a new era in Asian global traders like me. As I foresee the future of fish trading will eventually be all online. There are still many of us, the remnants of a few old timer fish traders who are computer illiterate. Now the next generation is gradually taking charge, so it's about time we shift gears and move into the world of Internet. My first initial target is to get all my clients, suppliers, trading partners and my wholesalers and retailers into one common place and share our experience and expertise. As I believe, trading nowadays, there is no more secrets but an open market, gone are the days of middlemen trading and probably auctioning will be a new way of trading eventually. The future is supply source to the market place. - Direct selling

Hopefully, more traders will join in or lose out in the race..

No comments: